Black-box Bug-a-thon - Private
If you are looking to spend one day learning powerful test techniques in a hands-on way using real apps, and having fun while doing so in a friendly yet competitive setting, this black-box bug-a-thon is for you. You’ll learn and apply the following techniques:
- Equivalence partitioning and boundary value analysis
- Decision tables and flow charts
- State-based diagrams and tables
- Use cases and user stories
- Pairwise combinatorial testing
You will design tests, you will run tests, you will find bugs. The best bugs will get posted on Facebook, Twitter, and more. Come with a mobile device, loaded with a chosen victim (er, we mean app to test), and a charger for when your lithium situation gets depressing. Dog lovers welcome but, please, no testing dogmas!
Purchase of the course includes:
- Instructor-led one-day course
- A downloadable copy of an electronic handout. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark.
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
View in RBCS Store