ISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Test Analyst E-Learning
E-learning Demo – View a sample of this course without obligation and for free.
The Advanced Test Analyst course, created by Rex Black, past President of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), immediate past President of the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB) and co-author of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board Advanced Syllabus, provides test engineers with advanced skills in test analysis, design and execution.
This hands-on course provides test engineers with the ability to define and carry out the tasks required to put the test strategy into action and is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification.
The objectives for the course are as follows:
- Analyze, design, implement, and execute tests, using risk to determine effort and priority
- Report testing progress and provide necessary evidence to support their evaluations of system quality
- Put the test strategy into action throughout your testing activities
- Analyze the system based on the user's quality expectations
- Participate in formal or informal reviews that evaluate system requirements
- Implement a testing effort that achieves the explicit and implicit testing objectives
Purchase of the e-learning course includes:
- Three months of unlimited access to the online course
- Foundation Sample Exam Questions and Foundation Level mock exam to provide a review of the Foundation Level exam
- Approximately 600 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- NEW!! A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the ISTQB Syllabus and Glossary.
- ISTQB Advanced Syllabus
- The latest glossary of terms used in Software Testing produced by members of the ISTQB
- Standards for Software Testing
- Advanced Test Analyst Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course. A complete set of questions for every learning objective in the Test Analyst module of the ISTQB Advanced Syllabus
- Exercise solutions
- Advanced Test Analyst Mock Exam
- Project Source Documents for Course Exercises
- Add-on shipment option of printed copies of printed course materials and/or supplemental textbook "Advanced Software Testing-Vol 1: Guide to the ISTQB Advanced Certification as an Advanced Test Analyst" (hard copy or e-book format)
- An electronic exam voucher valid for one year is priced separately and is available as an optional purchase using the pulldown menu on this page. All individuals sitting for the Advanced Level exams must have successfully completed the Foundation Level Certification and sufficient practical experience. Proof of eligibility is available from the American Software Testing Qualifications Board and is required to take an Advanced exam
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
Course module included for compatibility with the ISTQB Advanced level Syllabus 2012. Click below to download your preferred format of the syllabus: PDF format, EPUB (Nook) format or MOBI (Kindle) format. Course is currently being updated for the most recent syllabus. If you are ready to take the exam now be sure to review the ISTQB Advanced Level Syllabus Test Analyst 2019 as well as the course materials.
Blended e-learning, licenses and volume discounts are also available for companies.
Download the Course Outline
View in RBCS Store