ISTQB Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester - Private
The ISTQB Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester hands-on course provides anyone involved in software testing a chance to broaden their knowledge of automotive software testing. If someone has a desire to start a specialist career in automotive software testing, this course will help them understand the fundamentals and theories behind performance testing, and to prepare for the certification exam.
Software is an essential player in the automotive industry where the weight and importance of software is rapidly increasing. This ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester is the only software testing certification in the Automotive field which covers ISO 26262 standards relating to mobile functional safety testing as well as the contents of software-in-the-loop (SIL) and hardware-in-the-loop (HIL). The course allows participants to understand and apply automotive testing techniques and practices to basic software testing knowledge and experience.
Attendees will be able to work efficiently in an automotive test team, apply ISTQB Foundation Level test techniques to automotive specific environments, apply relevant standards, apply risk-based planning of structural elements and test activities and apply virtual test techniques in automotive specific environments.
The objectives for the course are as follows:
- Collaborate effectively in a test team.
- Adapt the test techniques known from the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation level (CTFL) to the specific project requirements
- Consider the basic requirements of the relevant standards (Automotive SPICE, ISO 26262, etc.) for the selection of suitable test techniques.
- Support the test team in the risk oriented planning of the test activities and apply known elements of structuring and prioritization
- Apply the virtual test methods (e.g. HiL, SiL, MiL, etc.) in test environments.
Purchase of the course tuition includes:
- Instructor-led two-day course
- A set of approximately 260 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed
- A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark, with the exception of the pages in the syllabus and glossary.
- Foundation Sample Exam Questions and Foundation Level mock exam to provide a review of the Foundation Level exam
- ISTQB Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester Syllabus
- The latest glossary of terms used in Software Testing produced by members of the ISTQB
- Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course. A complete set of questions for every learning objective in the ISTQB Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester Syllabus.
- Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester Mock Exam
- Option to purchase the certification exam. If exams are purchased in bulk, discounted rates are applied. RBCS will coordinate onsite exam administration at no additional charge.
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
This course was accredited by the KSTQB January 2019. This course covers the ISTQB Foundation Level Automotive Software Tester (CTFL-AuT) Syllabus 2018.
Volume discounts are also available for companies.
View in RBCS Store