TMMi Foundation Training
The Test Maturity Model integration (TMMi) Professional qualification has been developed for anyone involved in using or wanting to use the TMMi model. The course has been developed to meet the requirements of the TMMi Professional Syllabus version 1.0. and prepare students for the TMMi Professional exam. The successful completion of the exam is a prerequisite to becoming a TMMi lead assessor or assessor. Students will be provided with the following:
- A detailed understanding of the structure and content of the TMMi model, including the Goals, Process Areas and Practices for each level
- An opportunity to sit the TMMi Professional exam
- The course will be a mixture of lecture and practical exercises to help attendees understand the TMMi Model in detail and prepare them for the exam
The objectives for the course are as follows:
- Detailed understanding of the TMMi model and its origins
- Detailed understanding of the TMMi process areas
- Understanding of the different assessment approaches
- Information enabling you to explain the importance of test process improvement to management
- Understanding of the model to provide guidance and advice on a project when using TMMi as a basis for test process improvement
- Awareness of the relationship to CMMI
- To provide you with the skills to act as a co-assessor on informal assessments
- Detailed understanding of the process improvement model IDEAL
- Prepare you for the TMMi Professional exam
Purchase of the course tuition includes:
- Instructor-led two-day course
- A set of approximately 260 PowerPoint slides covering the topics to be addressed.
- A downloadable copy of the complete note set. Download the materials to a PC or mobile device. There is no expiration date on access to this valuable resource as they will be downloadable. Digital rights management and intellectual property rights are protected by some limitations such as the inability to share the file with others. Further, while the materials can be printed, each page includes a prominent watermark.
- TMMi Foundation Sample Exam Questions embedded throughout course.
- Exercise materials and solutions
- TMMi Foundation Mock Exam
- The certification exam fee. An exam voucher is provided and can be used for scheduling the exam at a testing center at a later date.
- Course completion certificate (often used for employer reimbursement)
This course covers the TMMi Professional Training Syllabus.
The exam is not administered at the course. An electronic exam voucher is issued separately and the exam can be scheduled at a later date to be taken at a testing center most convenient to the attendee. A second attempt exam can be purchased as an add-on option to the course tuition. The second attempt if needed must be made within 90 days of the first.
There are no cancellations or registration transfers to another date within 30 dates prior to the start of the course. You will be held responsible for 100% of the tuition if you cancel your registration within that time period. If the course is canceled by RBCS you will receive a 100% refund or, upon your request, your tuition can be moved to another course.
Volume discounts are also available for companies.
View in RBCS Store